WHAT WE DO
With the belief that great skin is the best foundation, Aesthetique Solutions hopes to make flawless, radiant, and smooth skin easily attainable for everyone! Find comfort in your own skin with or without makeup using your own personal microdermabrasion device---for beauty as you want it, when you want it! By combining a light, abrasive surface with a gentle suctioning device, we’ve created the perfect, portable tool for full-body exfoliation in the comforts of your own home. Give yourself a dermatologist-grade skin treatment and reveal blooming skin today with our signature beauty tool---the Revitalize Microdermabrasion Device.
HOW IT WORKS
This beauty tool exfoliates your skin using a combination of micro-crystals embedded into the removable tips and a gentle suction with adjustable settings to lightly loosen, lift, and remove dead skin cells. Acting as an alternative to your weekly diamond peels, our Revitalize Microdermabrasion Device aims to address fine scars, acne prevention, wrinkles, sun damage, and uneven skin textures by exfoliating the top layer of the skin while promoting blood circulation. With regular use, this device can also stimulate the production of collagen---a protein essential in promoting youthful skin and retaining its strength and elasticity. While this device is open for all skin types to use, we highly recommend it for those struggling with hyperpigmentation, pitted scars, and dull skin!
WHAT WE OFFER
With each set, you will receive the following:
- Revitalize Microdermabrasion Device Body
- Charging Port and Cable
- 1x Standard Tip
- 1x Fine Tip
- 1x Filter Pack (contains 20 pieces per pack)
- 1x Cleaning Brush
Both tips, as well as the filter packs, may also be bought separately. Depending on the duration and frequency of use, each tip can last up to 6 months and must be replaced afterwards for both quality assurance and personal safety. For hygiene, each individual filter must be replaced after each use.
HOW TO USE
- Cleanse your skin. Be sure to use the device after cleansing. If you follow extensive beauty routines, you may use this device before applying toner. If you have cuts, open wounds, or irritated skin, please do NOT use this device over the affected area.
- Charge the device. For the first use, the device should take about 3 hours to fully charge. For succeeding uses, the device should fully charge in 2 hours.
- Choose your tip. The Standard Tip is best used to cover larger surface areas, such as the cheeks, neck, and shoulders. If you’d like more precise exfoliation, you may use the Fine Tip for areas such as the nose, chin, and around the eyes.
- Insert filter. Before use, make sure to insert a clean, unused filter to the bottom end of the tip prior to screwing it on. Make sure the filter is nice and secure.
- Choose a mode. The Revitalize Microdermabrasion Device comes with two settings---automatic and manual. In automatic mode, you will be given specific durations per area of the face. If you feel as though you need to shorten or lengthen the amount of time focusing on certain areas, you may use the manual mode for a more personal touch. In manual mode, you can also pause and resume the device as you please.
- Choose a level.This device comes with three (3) level settings for its suction: 1 being the lightest and 3 being the deepest exfoliation. You may adjust according to your skin’s needs, but we recommend staying on Level 1 for sensitive skin.
- Glide across skin. While using, be sure not to glide the device across the skin too quickly. Also, note that you must use the device in one direction only as to avoid causing irritation or tears on your skin. Do not take too long focusing on a certain area, as you may cause bruising and irritation due to over-exfoliation and excessive suctioning.
- Remove filter. When finished, be sure to discard the filter. To maintain integrity and cleanliness of the device and tip, the filters are only meant to be used once. After each use, be sure to replace the filter with a clean one.
- Allow skin to rest, then continue with your skin care routine. Give your skin a few moments to rest, as the device may cause some redness upon use. You may continue with your skin care routine afterwards.
*If you experience discomfort, rashes, and/or irritation, please cease use of the product and consult a dermatologist.